With A Life CoaCh from Amsterdam
Mind your change and change your mind
How can a life coach help you to change? For example, by researching your experiences together with you. We use your experiences, perceptions and experience of them as a starting point for movement towards more satisfaction and further development.
My life coaching is about reaching your potential and making you aware of, and learning to deal with, the obstacles that can stand in the way. My life coaching is therefore mainly solution-oriented work: looking through the lens of today at the possibilities of tomorrow. And take the steps to develop and realize those possibilities.
From years of experience in coaching, I have started to work more and more from an approach in which you get more and more insight into how you deal with certain situations and experiences.
With attention to your own process, you then deal more skilfully with what comes around you and a more fluid interaction arises between yourself and your immediate environment. You deal more flexibly and more forcefully with difficult circumstances, new possibilities and unknown situations. One of the most striking results of my approach is that it will make you use your skills, your old and your new ones much more effectively. At home, at work and in all the circumstances that life offers you.
Themes that are discussed often have to do with:
- Where do you experience your life satisfaction, what does this mean for you?
- Where and how do you experience flow and how do you deal with yourself when this is missing?
- Does everything have to be perfect and can you also fail?
- Are you putting things off? How do you sabotage yourself?
- Can your experience, both positive and negative, really be there?
- How do you learn from both the ups and downs in your life and how do you integrate those experiences?
Life coaching from Amsterdam
I coach and supervise near your work or where you live. In Amsterdam I coach mainly from three locations:
Through the coach house I also have access to other Amsterdam locations such as in Buitenveldert, Amstelveen, Slotervaring, Noord, or Diemen.
If you are interested in an introductory meeting in another location, please indicate in your application which district you prefer.