Who am I
My website address is: https://sannebruijne.com.
What personal information I collect through sannebruijne.com and why I collect it
When you leave a contact request on my site, you can indicate whether your name, your email address, your phone number, the preferred location for coaching, and your request for information may be stored on this website.
For this, a cookie is created with ip address, browser user agent, date and time. These cookies are valid for a month. After that, they are automatically deleted.
If you choose not to send information via the website, you can make a contact request by calling or emailing me.
On sannebruijne.com I use two different types of cookies:
- Technically necessary cookies;
- Cookies for marketing purposes.
Technically necessary cookies
These cookies ensure that sannebruijne.com functions correctly. For example, include functionalities such as sending the contact form. In addition, I collect statistics on the use of the website with these cookies. By mapping the use I can continuously improve the website with the result of an ever better user experience. I also use third-party software for this, such as Google Analytics, which I have set up privacy-friendly. The statistics and reports that emerge from this cannot be traced back to individuals.
Cookies for social media and marketing purposes
In addition to the technically necessary cookies, I can also use google adwords marketing cookies on sannebruijne.com.
Third parties do not place marketing cookies on sannebruijne.com.
Through url links, social media platforms such as Facebook, Goole+, Twitter and LinkedIn are linked and through these links you leave my domain.
Delete cookie history
- Remove cookies in Chrome
Click on the 3 dots, top right. Click Clear History > History > Browsing Data. In
the "Clear Browsing Data" menu, you have the option at the top to clear browser data from first use to only the last hour. Below that, you choose which items to clear. In any case, check 'Cookies and other site and plug-in data'. Press the "Clear Browsing Data" button.
- Delete cookies in Safari
Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Delete Preserved Cookies and Data > Website Information Management > Delete everything.
- Delete cookies in Firefox
Click on the 3 dashes in the upper right, click Options > Privacy > Delete Individual Co
okies. Click "Delete All."
- Remove cookies in Microsoft Edge
Click the 3 dots in the upper right > Settings. Under "Clear Browsing Data," click "Choose what you want to clea
r." Select the cookies (preselected) > press the "Clear" button.
- Remove cookies in Internet Explorer
Click the gear in the upper-right corner > choose Internet Options > General tab. Under "Browsing History," click "Delete." Don
't want to delete everything? Check 'Cookies and Website Data' and click 'Delete'.
Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location information.
Embedded content from other Web sites
Posts on this site may contain embedded (embedded) content (e.g. videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor visited this other website.
The security of data is important to me and I take reasonable, appropriate security measures to protect the personal data I collect. In accordance with the obligations of the GDPR, I make every effort to use this level of security, in view of the state of the art, to establish sufficient safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to, adaptation, disclosure or loss of personal data.
The safety of sannebruijne.com is guaranteed in a number of ways:
- This website uses an encrypted connection (https protocol). The page you're viewing was encrypted before it was sent over the Internet. This makes it difficult for unauthorized individuals to view data exchanged between computers.
- Visit data from visitors to sannebruijne.com is directed to Wordfence (Defiant) to secure the website. Wordfence is a Defiant service specifically designed to prevent and prevent hacks and other breaches of my property and privacy, and the privacy of the users of this website. Regarding any hacks or unauthorized browsing behaviour, I am informed by Defiant. More information about this can be found at Defiant, my web security provider, under web address: https://www.wordfence.com/help/general-data-protection-regulation/
- It is not possible to log in to the website. If you do attempt to log in, all cookie information will be stored with login information such as date and time, IP address, location data and browser user-agent. As you are not entitled to log into this website, I will retain this information and assure myself that no unlawful acts have occurred on the site. So I do this by sharing the data with Wordfence (Defiant). More information about this can be found at Defiant, our web security provider, under web address: https://www.wordfence.com/
- You cannot leave comments on this website. If visitors do not leave comments on the site, I collect this data, the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent to help detect spam and possible hacks. This information is also passed on to the web security provider, Wordfence (Defiant).
How do I use the data I've collected?
- I use the data I collect about you using sannebruijne.com to analyze how you found me, and where you came in on sannebruijne.com. For this purpose, I keep the data for 30 days after you have provided it to me, or which I have collected using automated means.
- I can also use the data I collect about you using sannebruijne.com to comply with my legal obligations, industry standards and privacy policies.
- Visit data from visitors to sannebruijne.com can be directed to Wordfence (Defiant) to secure the website. More information about this can be found at Defiant, my web security provider, under web address: https://www.wordfence.com/help/general-data-protection-regulation/
- When you make a contact request via the website, that request and the metadata (IP address, location or preferred location, name, email address, telephone number, and request text) of that request will be sent to me by email.
How long I keep your data
- Cookies remain valid for 30 days after which they are automatically destroyed.
- For information you give me via the contact form, if there is a coaching or advisory process, I will ask you explicitly for permission to keep that information for more than 30 days.
- All other information will be deleted by me within 30 days unless this is data that I am required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
I will not sell the information I have collected about you to third parties or otherwise disclose it, except in the manner described below.
From which third parties I receive data
- I receive safety analysis of sannebruine.com(s) from Wordfence/Defiant.
- In addition, I receive information from Google Anaytics about the visit of sannebruijne.com, from which locations and which pages are visited, and which pages and topics are visited more or less often.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following (legal) rights in relation to your data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with the request to inform you or your personal data will be processed;
- The right to transfer your personal data (data portability). This means that you have the right to receive the personal data that we have as an organisation of yours;
- The right of access. This means that you may ask an organisation if it has recorded personal data of you and, if so, which one;
- The right to be forgotten (oblivion). This right means that in a number of cases an organisation has to delete someone's personal data. You can ask organizations to delete your data while invoking your right to oblivion;
- The right to have personal data about you corrected, supplemented, deleted, or shielded if they are factually incorrect, incomplete, irrelevant or otherwise processed in violation of a legal requirement;
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data about you for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data about you because of your special personal circumstances;
- The right to object to revoke your consent for data processing.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data;
A request to send, change or delete your data
If you wish to make a request to me on the basis of the above rights or otherwise, you can send an email to email@example.com
In case of requests other than automated, I may ask you for proof of your identity for verification purposes. I shall endeavour to respond to your request within the applicable legal time limit.
- If you have made a contact request through this site, you can request an export file of the personal data I have from you, including all the data you have provided me.
- When your data is sent via the website, that data is sent to you automatically. You can make a request here for automated transmission of your data.
- You can also request that I delete all personal data I have from you.
Requests for deletion or change of data cannot contain any data that I am required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Sanne Bruijne, Leerdamhof 367, 1108 CG Amsterdam
Mobile +31 6 4419 4785
Email: sanne @ sannebruijne.com